Mosaic451 Cyber Internship Program
An opportunity to learn from the best and work with a leading MSSP
Mosaic451 Cyber Candidate School Program aims to help close the cybersecurity talent gap by taking folks with the right attitude and aptitude and pushing them through an intensive six-month academic and practical hands-on curriculum.
Cyber Students Will:
- Learn skill sets including: Firewalls, Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (NIDS/NIPS), and Endpoint Protection.
- Design, build, operate, and optimize cyber security network infrastructure.
- Develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be assessed on their ability to apply skills and earn industry certifications.
- Have fun and learn real life skills applicable to the pursuit of higher learning and future employment.
Countdown to Next Course
Why Apply for the Program?
Our course was developed by operators who have experience guarding some of the most complex and networks in the world. Candidates will gain real world hands-on experience using leading-edge hardware and software cybersecurity technologies. Those who make it through the program will compete for an entry level position with the company and opportunity to continue increasing their skill level through on the job training.
© 2018 Mosaic451. All rights reserved.